Sunday 1 October 2017

Thank goodness for memories

It's only been 18 days, but already this seems like half a lifetime ago...

Pythagorio harbour at night
Walking around the harbour at Pythagorio was such a fun thing to do...

A few of the waterside eateries
There are so many interesting places to stop for food and such a variety of cuisines to choose from.

Waterside watering-holes
And of course there are quite a number of bars where you can whet your whistle with anything from water to highly decorative alcoholic cocktails. I quite liked Barfly... they played my kind of music and served excellent freshly squeezed orange juice. 😀

I enjoyed Samos more than I expected to and sitting here now watching the miserable UK weather through the lounge window I rather wish I was back there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message, I'll be sure to reply.