Friday 4 August 2017

Usky's Unbirthday!

I have a milestone birthday in the offing and since my daughter will be unable to celebrate with me on the day itself we decided to get together a few days early for an unbirthday dinner. We went out to eat at the Blue Cumin in Magor, my favourite Bangladeshi restaurant. As usual the food was sublime and I just wanted to share a little of it with you.

Aloo Raja Prawn
My Aloo Raja Prawn starter was beautifully presented and extremely tasty and my Murg Kalia main course was nothing short of exquisite, the mixture of spices used was simply to die for! I pride myself on making some pretty fair curries, but have to say my efforts pale into insignificance when compared to the food served at Blue Cumin.

As usual the staff were friendly and attentive without being 'in your face' making the whole dining experience a pleasure. At the end of the meal they even presented me with this:

Birthday Desert
Hours later and I'm still feeling comfortably stuffed! 😆

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message, I'll be sure to reply.