Tuesday 20 October 2015

A lovely re-union day

I had a day out with a very good friend yesterday who was visiting the UK from her home in Bavaria. Sadly I don't get to see Silvia very often, but like all good friendships ours is such that whenever we get together it always seems as though we were never apart. I'll blog a little about my catch-up with Silvia over the next day or so, but thought I'd start by introducing a new friend.

I spent a very pleasant 45 minutes with an extremely attractive wench... lucky me, eh? Her name was Mistress Elizabeth a 15th Century tour guide at Glastonbury Abbey. Nice costume, lovely personality and well informed, just what you need when touring one of England's most important ancient monuments.

image of Mistress Elizabeth
Mistress Elizabeth strutting her stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message, I'll be sure to reply.